In 2010, Rod Cardinale, Jr., as President of SCCoLPA, instituted a tradition of giving a President’s Award to a deserving SCCoLPA member who, during the course of the previous year, had made a significant contribution, in the President’s opinion alone, to the President, to SCCoLPA, or both. In 2014, SCCoLPA’s membership voted to rename the annual award to the Rod Cardinale, Jr., President’s Award.
The following are recipients of Santa Clara County Legal Professional Association’s Annual Rod Cardinale, Jr. President’s Award
- 2018-2019: Carol Karwatt
- 2017-2018: Rod Cardinale, Jr.
- 2016-2017: Sheryl Boardman
- 2015-2016: Elena Schneider, CCLS
- 2015-2016: Vivian Shreve, CCLS
- 2014-2015: April Ignaitis, CCLS
- 2013-2014: Linda Neuman
- 2012-2013: Cherry Battaglia
- 2011-2012: Irma MacKay
- 2010-2011: Elise Dresser, CCLS